Happy Friday my Friends!
I have done print and cut with my Silhouette Cameo before – but usually I’m using images from the Silhouette Studio Library. Yesterday I decided to go ahead and attempt printing and cutting my own pictures! Images of my kids, of my dog Teddy, and other things. Now the brilliant thing about doing this – is I printed everything on Square1Masterpiece (for those wondering – you use it in place of vinyl – it’s a million times easier to use than vinyl, it’s inkjet printable, its acid free, it’s cleanly removable and multiple times repositionable and more!)
I didn’t even need to use a Mat to cut out my images with the Silhouette Cameo – now this is a super quick video that I did with my phone camera just to do it – because I was having fun and went a little overboard.
The tools I used that you’ll want to get your hands on:
- Your Favorite Digital Photos
- Remove Background from Images without Photoshop using www.ClippingMagic.com (TIP: You will need Google Chrome as a web browser I had found to use it easily!)
- Silhouette Cameo (or Silhouette Portrait) and the Included FREE Silhouette Studio Software
- Home Inkjet Printer (I am currently LOVING my Canon MG5422 printer just FYI)
- Square1 Masterpiece Inkjet Printable Adhesive Backed Fabric (Get it NOW Sale ends Sunday!)
Now I wanted to remind you all while you’re all out buying yourselves Cameos and Square1 Masterpiece Fabric – that on July 14th I will be hosting a LIVE Ustream for Square1Masterpiece and we will be creating some really fun projects and announcing the winner of a Brand New iPad Mini! I KNOW all of you really want to be the winner of that – but you can’t win unless you sign up! So – make sure you get your entries in and share with your friends and family to get more entries! (Enter Here!)
31 Party Winners!
I had hosted a 31 Party earlier this month and I promised a few winners from both orders received and comments on the Blog! I’m excited to announce and congratulate:
- Lynne Love
- Susan Thieling
- Connie Peters
- Cynthia Epting
I hope you all enjoy your goodies!!
Enjoy the Moments!