In this “Sweetheart” Layout for my daughters 7 Month snapshots I decided to make my own buttons to go along with the look I wanted.
Products I used in this video include:
- Simply Sweet Cricut Cartridge
- Paisley Cricut Cartridge
- Tim Holtz Grungeboard Cuts
- Tim Holtz Stickles
- Stampin’ Up Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo Ink and Card Stock
- K & Company Pattern Paper
- Liquid Embossing, Glossy Accents or Glass Effects
It’s pretty simple and you can integrate making your own buttons into almost any project you are working on. Saves you money by not buying a thousand and time running to the store in the middle of a layout!
Hope you enjoyed today and can’t wait for next Tuesday’s Layout which is going to show one of the trends from the 2010 Trends Report