I know you all are excited to see creation videos, and its been awhile – I’ve been SO SUPER busy creating for Club Ruby Designers, and traveling and other projects behind the scenes right now that I just haven’t been able to post the NORMAL project videos, BUT I’m excited to say, I have LOTS of videos from the CHA show and I also have a project using Paper Layerz that was JUST posted in the Scrapbooking.com Magazine! They even did a little video too! Check it out HERE!
Project videos are going to be FLOWING soon – you’ll all be beggin me to stop! 😉
Here is some CHA fun! In this video you’ll see:
- CHA Sneak Peak of Product Innovations with Megan talking about Paper Layerz
- Say Hello to Tim Holtz as he demos his new Picket Fence Distress Stain (Another Product Innovation for CHA 2010)
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Stamper – is SO Awesome!
- Walking Around the CHA Show Floor
- and Lots more coming all week long! So just keep checking back here
Hope you have a GREAT day! I know I talked kinda fast in some of this video just trying to get everything in, Hope that you’ll just have fun along the journey as I just was trying to bring you all along! 😉 HAVE A FABULOUS Day!