In this video in our Cricut Expression 2 mini series, I’m going to show you how :
- Cut Cricut Imagine Cartridges with the Cricut Expression 2 – the E2 ONLY Cuts, it does not print images in the Cartridges
- How to use Apply All global setting to make all images on your mat the same size without editing each one, OR you can make each images a different size which is so great.
- Where to use PaperSaver with the E2
- How to use “Kerning” for proper spacing with the Expression 2 (an awesome function) What is Kerning? Kerning allows you to space images, letters and icons closer together or space them further apart.
- Using Paper Layerz with the Imagine Cartridge
- a Cute finished card
This is your LAST WEEK to get in on Cropped Event live! Don’t miss winning over $5,000.00 in prizes and giveaways! this week is so busy crazy getting ready and I can NOT WAIT! Get your tickets HERE! TODAY Don’t wait! You’ll be sorry!
You make the Expression 2 look so easy. It is quite a machine and I love mine a lot. Your mini series is very informative . Keep up the good work. Pat
I am so sorry I will be missing your Cropped Event. I will be leaving on vacation. If I could have changed my plans I would have.
Good Luck to all on this weekend.
Thanks for the video; although I have the first Expressions, it encourages me to make adaptations from other unit cartridges. AND love the Paper Layerz products! I’ll have to watch for the Twist and Tube papers at my local crafting store.
Hi Megan – love your videos! But I think you are due for a CE2 update. The cut phase has been changed from the way your machine did in this video.
really enjoyed this video – more infor- better scrapper I can become
is there a way to get this so it can be printed?
I just finished watching this video and up above it says that you talk about how to use the Kerning tool and I didn’t see anything in the video about how to use this feature and I’m having trouble finding helpful information on the internet in general. Any tips or direction to a video would be very helpful.