In this video in our Cricut Expression 2 mini series, I’m going to show you how :
- Cut Cricut Imagine Cartridges with the Cricut Expression 2 – the E2 ONLY Cuts, it does not print images in the Cartridges
- How to use Apply All global setting to make all images on your mat the same size without editing each one, OR you can make each images a different size which is so great.
- Where to use PaperSaver with the E2
- How to use “Kerning” for proper spacing with the Expression 2 (an awesome function) What is Kerning? Kerning allows you to space images, letters and icons closer together or space them further apart.
- Using Paper Layerz with the Imagine Cartridge
- a Cute finished card
This is your LAST WEEK to get in on Cropped Event live! Don’t miss winning over $5,000.00 in prizes and giveaways! this week is so busy crazy getting ready and I can NOT WAIT! Get your tickets HERE! TODAY Don’t wait! You’ll be sorry!