I love Die-Cutting and since giving away my Cuttlebug to a friend years ago, I have used either my Ebosser or my Sizzix Texture Boutique, but neither really were fitting my current crafting needs….I really have been wanting to purchase a Cuttlebug again for a few years and just never did. Go figure, Cricut discontinued making the Cuttlebug machine….smart on their part, but it left me in need of something new. Thankfully, Close to My Heart has brought a WONDERFUL option to the table that you can get exclusively when you either Host a Workshop (as an exclusive reward) or as a CTMH Maker! I am so excited about the versatility and adjustability of a hand operated die-cutting, embossing and letter press machine all in one!
This Live Replay video shows the full unboxing of the machine, how to assemble the die-cutting machine and some of it’s features. I even make a quick card and walk you through the January/February CTMH Catalog!
What IS a Close To My Heart Maker?
Becoming a CTMH Maker is an amazing way to share the Creative Products we love, be part of the Close to My Heart Family and independently grow your own business or side hustle to help provide extra CA$H for you or your family! So MUCH has changed with Close to My Heart over the last few years, there’s been a TOTAL overhaul of company Compensation Plan Structure and so much more that thrills my heart. You can earn Titles from being a Maker, Advocate, Influencer, Mentor, all the way to Presidential Founder. (All with a variety of new benefits and recognition attached to each one!)
To learn more about Title Recognition and Compensation plan, Contact Megan Elizabeth Directly Here.
Why Become a CTMH Maker?
- 25%–45% commission on all orders, based on performance! Great way to earn extra $ right now whether it’s to help as a side-hustle or something new to start to provide for yourself/your family!
- $21 in CTMH Cash during this month’s special promotion! (It’s like getting PAID to Join in January 2021!)
- E-commerce website for collecting customer orders, processing payments and more!
- Performance-based product and cash bonuses
- Annual incentive trip opportunities (I’ve earned 3 of them, they’re amazing!)
- Flexibility to work your own schedule, which right now, more than ever, I think is so important!
We will be LIVE together exclusively for SheMakes.Club Members on Sunday February 7, 2021 starting at 6:00pm eastern time. Replay always available inside the Member Portal and Secret SheMakes.Club Facebook group. We will kick off February This is ’21, This is Mine and make with the Cricut, create 2 page scrapbook layouts, a few cards and enjoy making together!