WOW this was a PROJECT! What a Tuesday Tutorial this is!
Over the weekend I started a HUGE DIY Project, if you follow Me on Facebook, you’ve seen the pictures 😉 … I have a Kitchen Table top that had some broken Ceramic tiles. I decided to make the table very personalized and centered around the family by adding photos, favorite paper and embellishments and used a two part resin by Famowood to create this awesome refinished table top!
It is kind of a long video, but I wanted to show most of the process for you all!
What you’ll see:
- Breaking out the old Ceramic tile
- Using Mod Podge to seal my table and glue down all my Paper, photos and goodies
- Laying out the table to be personal to you
- Mixing and Pouring the two Part resin
- Using a Heat Gun to Pop air bubbles
- and enjoy the fun!
Enjoy the Moments my Friends!