This is a tutorial and color scheme I’ve been inspired to play with for a little while now and add a pop of color with ink under an awesome metallic gold embossed stamp! This card is really simple to recreate and you can have fun with your favorite colors and pops of metallic gold or silver yourself with these embossing powders and adhesive backed sequins!
*By the way – this is also a reminder – it’s last chances to grab the Seasonal Expression goodies including Hopscotch and Heartstrings collection and more…*
We are welcoming SO many new people to the Precious Gems teams and I’m so thrilled that Close to My Heart is offering such a great promotion for March to make that happen and get in on such awesome savings! It’s worth it!
I would love to welcome you into the team as well and if you need anything at all just let me know!
Here’s a reminder of the Savings!
One more thing…..
REALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITING – BIG THING!
I would LOVE for you to Save the Date and be a Guest at my VIP Event on April 2, 1015!
Would you come? Here’s a few things you will get:
- $800 in prizes and giveaways!
- Discuss 3 top secrets to business building and blogging success!
- How you can start using relationship marketing right away to improve your life and business!
- The mission to balancing the business, family and life the way you want it!
- REALLY awesome bonus’s I can’t tell you about yet and a VERY Special Offer – ONLY – to my V.I.Ps! 🙂
So will you come??? Come on over, SAVE the DATE and RSVP below!
Enjoy the Moments!