Day 12 of the 2014 12 Days of Giveaways!
I can’t believe it – today is the LAST DAY of Tutorials! BUT Guess what – TOMORROW – December 10 at 2:00pm EST
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5282296/12daysgiveawaysfinal (I will post the recorded version – just wanted to do this interactive for those that can make it 😉 !)
I wanted to do some great layered stamping to create a scene – I love to “make a scene” 😉 Just thought I would take the idea of the pop up 3 easel Birthday Card I did and make a Christmas Themed card – you can check out the Birthday Easel Card Here – Birthday Card Link.
This is REALLY your LAST CHANCE to shop all the parties – get a FREE Christmas Gift and Handmade card from ME (all parties listed at bottom) and don’t forget to enter today as I announce winners tomorrow!!! Share the event, comment and all that good stuff 😉 😉 ENTER HERE!
Check out the FULL holidays Hot Must Gives this year right HERE!
This Year I have been asking LOTS of people what is on their WANTS and Gives List! So I compiled a list of 36 Items (12 in 3 prices ranges) that REALLY rock!!!
12 Gifts Under $25.00
- My Crush Book – Close To My Heart – $12.95
- Ink Edgerz Complete Kit – Craft-e-Corner – $14.99
- Pink Nesting Dies – AboveRubiesStudio.com – $14.99
- Pure Mineral Foundation Tower – Youngevity – $10.00
- Jamberry Style Box – Jamberry Nails – $25.00 (Remember just a sheet provides up to 4 manicures and 2 pedicures only $15.00!)
- Intro to Essential Oils Starter Kit – Doterra – $20.00 – $26.70
- Baubles and Bracelets – 31 – $20.00 (by the way essential oil users – this holds and protects your oil bottles PERFECTLY! I love it!)
- Look to the Light, Bible Verse Encouragement Stamps – CTMH – $9.95
- Essential Oil Liplock Vivid Color Lipgloss – Youngevity – $18.00 (I love it more than Buxsom that I adored for years – THIS replaces it BY FAR!)
- Essential Soy Candles – SoulPurpose – $15-20.00
- Glue Glider Pro 3 Pack – Craft-E-Corner – $24.99
- Tim Holtz Tonic Sheers – Craft-e-Corner – $14.99
12 Gifts Under $50.00
- AboveRubies/Craft-e-Corner Christmas Gift – Totally Surprise yourself with a box filled with Crafting Goodies! – Craft-e-Corner.com – $29.97
- 3D Fiber Lashes – HOT HOT HOT This year! – Younique – $29.99
- I Love Tea Gift Set – Tealightful – $39.99
- Petal Diffuser – Beautiful Aroma – Therapeutic for Home – Doterra – $47 – $63
- Heritage Makers Customer Photo Gifts – $20 – Up
- Red Magnetic Chalkboard – Close to My Heart – $28.95
- Pamper Me Silly Sets – Soy Candle, Body Custard, Body Butter, Solid Purfume (SO SO worth it!) & Body Glow Gift Sets – SoulPurpose – $45 – $75
- House Cleaner (even for a few days) – Starts at $50.00
- Project Life Becki Higgins – Stampin’ Up – $9.99 – $39.99
- Ultimate Stampers Bundle – Craft-e-Corner.com – $49.97
- Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartirgde – Craft-e-Corner.com – $29.99
- Workshop on the Go Complete Scrapbook or Cardmaking Kits – Close to my Heart – $24.99- $29.99
12 Gifts that really Show the Love!!!
- New Cricut Explore – Cricut.com and GRAB that iPad too because WOW WOW WOW will that be awesome to work out together!
- New Silhouette Cameo – Craft-e-Corner.com
- Education and Goal Achieving – ByMeganElizabeth.com – Instilling goal achieving, motivation, accountability and skills to achieve what you want! (Only $14.97 a Month!)
- Retro Metro Collection – 31 – Bag and Weekender $55 – $65
- 3 Operation Christmas Child Boxes (Megan can help do it for you!) $60+
- Family Physician Kit – (Value $300) Doterra – $150.00
- Close to My Heart Cartridge Bundles – Buy all 4 from AboveRubies.CTMH.com only and receive a BONUS $100.00 Shopping! – $99.00
- Clean – Chemical Free – AMAZING Cleaning Collection – SERIOUSLY amazing gift- silly – but tops on my list – unless it’s from a significant other – than please see others items listed! – Norwex – FULL system – $79 – 270
- MK Collab – Fashion Jewelry Accessory Auto-ship Program – $150.00
- eBosser – Craft-e-Corner.com – $177.00
- Sponsor a Child – Compassion International – $38.00 Month
- Custom Photo Brag Bag – Heritage Makers – $79.00
Feel free to “Share” this list – email it to a significant other – ask me questions and see how you can get many of these items as wholesale pricing or better this Season as well!!! Who doesn’t love the best deals possible???
So tell me in comments or socially –
What are you really excited about this Holiday Season? Is there something that is a MUST on your giving or wish list? Tell me about it in comments below OR on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest by tagging me in a picture or comment @ByMeganE and putting #2014MustGive (even if it’s something YOU really want!) 😉
Excited to GIVE THIS YEAR!
12 Days of Giveaways is COMING starting November 28 – Dec 10 with a giveaway EACH and Everyday! Including Shopping Sprees, Stamps, Inks, Makeup, Giftcards, Organization, Cleaning Supplies and MORE! Oh yeah – did I mention the GRAND PRIZE of a Cricut Explore??? Yeah!!! We are giving away a brand new Cricut Explore during the AboveRubiesStudio 12 Days of Giveaways event!!! Start spreading the word now!!!
*Please note links above share the love with working Mom’s, Small Business Owners, Affiliate Links to AboveRubiesStudio, or HomeBased Business parties. Every time you purchase using the links above, you aren’t only getting amazing gifts, you are supporting families – not just corporate America.
So you can feel really great about supporting other family’s directly this holiday season while getting the BEST gifts out there!!! – ALSO if you are looking to start somewhere in growing your own Home Based Business to add something extra to your life – let me know – I am excited and happy to help in many ways! Check this out HERE!
AboveRubiesStudio receives compensation on Close to My Heart and Cricut.com purchases directly. Other business’s mentioned above may not directly affect AboveRubiesStudio, but make Megan feel really good in promoting and sharing because of who they do effect and what amazing products they actually are!!!*
Enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway App Here to enter ALL 12 Official Giveaways!!!
**We will also select at random throughout the 12 Days surprise bonus winners for those actively participating in the event! So you could win for sharing the event, commenting, and much more above and beyond the fun rafflecopter!**
JOIN FACEBOOK EVENT FOR ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN!
12 Days past – Take a look at 12 days through the years at AboveRubiesStudio.com:
2013 – Fixing Die Cuts – WITHOUT Recutting them!
2012 – Be Martha Stewart! Make these EASY Clay Tags
2011 – Though 12 days didn’t go a full 12 days then – check out this REALLY cute “Baby It’s Cold Outside” tutorial!
SHOP ALL THE PARTIES ANYONE who shops ALL 10 Parties (will be confirmed) WILL receive a BONUS Christmas Card handmade and gift by ME!
Craft-e-Corner supporting Carrie
Close to My Heart 12 Days Party –
(You can also visit all the Precious Gems CTMH Team here!)
Jamberry Nails 12 Days Party with Amy and Megan
(Portion of Proceeds go to Salvation Army)
Norwex Amazing Chemical Free Cleaning with Jess and Megan
Doterra Essential Oil with Karlee and Megan
TeaLightful with Dennise and Megan
Heritage Makers with Kim McNaughton
31 Gifts Totes, Bags and More with Jessica and Megan
3D Fiber lashes with Lisa and Megan
Youngevity Makeup with Michelle Van Etten and Megan Elizabeth
(ALL proceeds for ALL 12 days go to Operation Christmas Child!)
AboveRubiesStudio.com Bundle Deals
(All DVD Sale Proceeds go towards Oshkosh Community Church Christmas Samaritan Fund and/or sponsoring Compassion International Children!)
DON’T FORGET TO JOIN US! SHARE EVENT AND HAVE FUN!
Great card today ! I love the dimension and simplicity.
Love todays card.
Love this card and all the tutorials so far this 12 days celebration. So much to choose from and I want it all LOL.
Today’s card is awesome.
This was a new technic for me to learn and apply right away for cards. Thank you for all you do
for all of us. Have a Happy Holiday.
I LOVED the card today! So beautiful–that tree stamp you used is amazing–also loved the red paper you used. super cute!!!
12 days have been so fun–thanks so much!
liz in PA
love some many things you post….thanks for helping me!
Best 12 days every!! Many to all the sponsors!
All 12 days have been so much fin. I especially like todays card! Thank you
I love the layered look of this card.
I love this card & the stamp set is amazing!
I am really excited my son will be home from the military, I am having a scrapbooking card making kind of Christmas pencils, rulers, tape, CTMH, explore, we will see what I get.
I excited about my son coming home from the military, Im having a scrapbooking card making kind of Christmas pencil, rulers, CTMH, adhesives, maybe the explore, we will see what happens, I love giving to toys for tots. The card was beautiful love the technique.
Very cute Christmas card! It makes me want to rush out and buy those stamps sets. Thanks for your 12 days of inspiration!
Love this idea. I would never have thought to pop up the middle tree. Going to try it today with a tree stamp I already have
So very pretty love it.
Thank you for all of your FUN hard work I like to watch your videos.
The trees on white card stock will also make great tags using the generational stamping idea.
Wonderful idea for adding dimension by letting the image fade with repeated stamping before reinking!
What a Beautiful card… Love being with family at Christmas time… Giving something that is made is from my heart… Lovely Trees is my favorite stamp set from Stampin Up it is a lot like this stamp set…
Love how the trees turned out! I also never thought of using my washi tape for masking on a stamp. Thanks!
Wow, twelve days flew by so quickly. Great card today, I am going to try that technique for sure. Thanks for sharing your creativity. 613Audrey
Megan – I am trying to order at Above Rubies Studio site and getting an Untrusted connection error at checkout. I’ve sent several emails to you without a response. Please advise.
I loved this idea on your card. I am looking toward to being with family this holiday.
Thanks for the chance to win some great prizes. I am going to buy some of the essential oils. So thanks again for a demonstration on how they work.
Beautiful card! Love love love it!
Love this technique and the card turned out so lovely.
This is a gorgeous card.