I sorta couldn’t help it! I just HAD to do a post about shiny things! Glitter, Sparkle, Rhinestones, SparkleLightz, whatever it maybe I had to do it! Some just plain ol’ pretty and some really clever ideas! I hope you enjoy!
1. Not only an AWESOME way to bling up a gift a great way to recycle bottles too!
2. I never thought about using rhinestones as a negative for a word! VERY Sparkly!
3. Cover ANY chipboard shape or letter or frame- Looks GREAT with Sparkle Lightz!
4. Easily BLING UP your own shoes! Heels, sneakers, have fun – just sparkle!
5. This is GREAT for a gift – dress up a hanger for keepsake clothing or brand new gifts!
6. Might not be the most original idea, but I LOVE bling on my phone! You can pick up a case or bling out your own!
7. A simplistic and beautiful way to color with a little sparkle! I want to do something like this with Sparkle Lightz on a scrapbook page – its just charming!
Enjoy creating with some sparkle and shine today! Whatever it maybe!!! 🙂
Sparkleiscious!!! Have a wonderful weekend, Megan Elizabeth and rest!!!
Great ideas! love the card with the butterfly and the blingy shoes.
Love #2 and #7. I think it would take forever to do the entire background but like how the word stands out. And I love the simple/colorful butterfly card. I think I will add that to my list of ‘to do cards’! Thanks for sharing! I thought for sure you were going to have your baby on the 24th…hope you are feeling well. Enjoy the last few days! Since he didn’t come on the 24th, my next guess will be…March 6! Can’t wait to see pics and hear how he measures!
Hope you and baby are doing well.
I have a canister of bling (like that in the picture next to the blinged “A”. I have a
hard time getting them to stick to stuff. What glue should I be using?
All the bling stuff I just love. I own a florist and I am trying to add lots of it there.
Thank you so much for all your ideas!
Luv all the sparkle and shine. My guess on the baby is march 12.
Luv all the sparkle and shine. My guess on the baby is march 12. Rest and take care.