I sincerely LOVE shrink film! I feel like it has so many uses, it was a favorite “toy” when I was a kid, and I think I’ve used it in EVERY DVD I’ve ever filmed – so today’s Saturday 7 focuses on that with you! 🙂
1. Baby or Wedding Announcements needed for anyone? Super unique and CUTE!
2. Die-Cut any word, phrase or shape and shrink it up for AWESOME typography or icon charms!
3. You can stamp or print just about anything on them and make fantastic jewelry – love the ring/cuff idea!
4. Durable, Functional and CUTE DIY ID Tags!
5. Totally unique and trendy lighting done DIY EASY with Skrink Film – I LOVE and want one for Baby’s room!
6. DIY Christmas Ornaments are super fun for kids, but also they could make these for teacher and grandparent gifts too!
7. To me – this is simply stunning and so inspirational!
What can you think of to create with shrink film today????
Can I print photos on Shrink film and then shrink them or doesn’t the ink work on the film? Never tried doing much but I do have some on hand. Thanks for giving me some ideas.
I love, love, love that necklace! Thanks so much, Megan Elizabeth! Enjoy your weekend and take it easy!!! Hugs!!!
Yesss! I love shrink plastic, I use it to make charms of my stamp designs. It’s a lot of fun. please post if you decide to make the baby mobile.
Hi Megan. I love that shrink film, too. One Christmas, my teen daughter’s & I made mustache necklaces for their friends. I actually cut it w my Cricut.
That necklace is such a good idea. Thanks!