I think this Saturday 7 is super cute and fun!
I LOVE tote bags – I love 31 bags – I love Coach purses – I love them all! However when I was on the Craft-Attitude page the post that Thrift-Dee did REALLY inspired me to do a Saturday 7 based on totes alone!
Check these out!
1. My FAVORITE the DIY Berkin with Craft-Attitude!
2. This is just awesome – I don’t know if I have the talent to make THIS happen – but how FUN!?!?
3. Totes with inspirational sayings, songs, quotes and more are SUPER fun – Easy to Make – and Trendy!
4. Ruffles are IN – use this tutorial to make this tote all by yourself!
5. Seriously who doesn’t love a bag with a little glitter, sparkle and sequin bling!?!?
6. I love the idea of making this kind of STATE-Ment!
7. Easy Stamped Pattern Tutorial with Household Items or Basic Shapes
Cute idea, so much crafting needing to be done. So little time for it!
OMG, you definately have the talent. Love totes, I must have 30 of them myself but these are awesome.
Hey thanks so much for featuring Shabby Ruffled Tote Bag – Free Sewing Tutorial & Pattern by Rianrae (India Rose Textiles). She did such a good job!
These are very cool. Thanks fie sharing.
I enjoy your posts and ideas! Just wanted to let you know that after seeing your idea for Valentine’s Day using the charger I decided to try something for St. Patrick’s Day. I don’t have a shamrock in any of my Cricut cartridges so I used a heart and made my own shamrocks and handcut the stem. Looks great and I’ve made three of them on silver chargers and some large dinner plates I had on hand. Fun!