The other day I gave you all a “sneak peak” at some of the things I made for my Partner, Cammi!
Now, today I want to share with she gave to me!! 🙂 I received my box yesterday, and let me tell you, yesterday was one CRAZY “bad” day for me, so the box was DEFINITELY a BIG HUGE Bright Spot! It was like CHRISTMAS!!! 🙂 SOOOOO FUN!
So what do you think? Want to see some pictures and maybe even get some inspiration from Cammi?
I’ll go through 1. – 12. of all the “projects” made and the key words used to create each one! 🙂
1. Share and Share A Like (Accordion Box FILLED with stamped images ready for Copic Coloring) – I just LOVE this! This one is absolutely my FAVORITE! I love the colors she used for the “purse” and I can’t believe all the time she took to FILL this with such adorable stamps!!!
2. The flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of Yesterday. (A Scrapbook in a box – let me tell you these flowers are BEAUTIFUL that she put on the top of this AWESOME Box! So much inking and details, just made perfect!)
3. Put Your Big Girl Panties On! (I LOVE THIS PROJECT! It is so cute and DEF up there with my favs!!!! Thanks Cammi!)
4. Not All Its Cracked Up To Be…Family Picture Frame made with crackle paint!
5. I Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Paper! (Very cute little message board and the adorable pink tin with stamped candles!
6. What Was I Thinking? (She made this very cute little wall hanging – because I am ALWAYS thinking about my Kids!)
7. One Mans Trash is Another Mans Treasure: (She made me a cute set of cards from all her scraps)
8. Gibbers Do It Old Tool! (an altered Hammer – How fun!)
9. Time Flies By. (Now this was taking the words to a different box TOTALLY and I think its so cute…Cammi glass etched this set of glasses for me – because its always five o’clock somewhere! LOL I love it!)
10. Button It! (such a sweet little box that is filled with buttons and brads – and the buttons on the drawers – just love it!)
11. All Blinged Up and No Place to Go! Lots of goodies in this one – Including some GREAT Peachy Keen Stamps!! YAY! She gave me a Copic Marker AND This Blinged up Flip Flops!
12. You’re Such a Blockhead Charlie Brown! (Cute little blocks ready for my pictures – they will look SO cute on my craft desk!!!)
SO these are the BEAUTIFUL fun things I received! Cammi will be getting her box today – so I can’t wait to share with everyone the fun things I made and how I made them! Sooo Check back and you can keep checking out awesome creations Cammi makes over at Cuttin-up.blogspot.com!
What some cool things! Your one lucky duck – can’t wait to see what you gave her….
Have a great weekend Megan..
Yeah Megan I am so glad that you like it! I had so much fun crating for you & buying for you! You are an amazing woman and I feel trully blessed to have had the opportunity to swap a GIBBs box with you! So excited for my box today – icing on my Sundae after a crazy work week!
Megan, I’m glad you’ll get to enjoy everything! You deserve it, especially after a crazy work day!
That looks fab Megan 🙂
My gosh! These are absolutely fantastic GIBBs gifts! Cammi, just love all of your creative talent:o)
So cute! so creative! It’s Christmas in July!!!
Love your GIBBS box. Cammi did a great job!! Enjoy!!
Cammi did a great job….
Wow, some really cool stuff. That was really sweet of Cammi. I am sure she is equally thrilled with her box knowing you.
What amazing gifts your friend Cammi made for you. What a lovely friend.
I love the things that Cammi sent you. Such imagination. How did you guys get into this trade idea? Great idea!
WOW!!!!!!!! What an amazing assortment. Talent, creative, and a fabulous eye for color. Your Cammi is sooooo a keeper. Enjoy your goodies. Can’t wait to see pics of what you sent. I’m sure they are just as beautiful.
great can’t wait
HI Megan You have a wonderful friend, so talented.
Can you pass some of the talent dust this way. Those are wonderful things.
What a great gift! It really would brighten a bad day :D.
Being a military spouse who loves crafting, one of the things that is a sure pick-me-up when we’re so far away from family and friends is to get a box in the post. BUT…even better, is when a friend sends me a box of homemade crafty items that I can ooo & ahhh over. Thank you for sharing your ooo & ahhh moment. I love all the things she sent and look forward to seeing your reciprocation! =)
What a fabulous box of goodies. Lucky you! It’s always nice to receive a box full of surprises. Enjoy.
Barb from Toronto, Canada
What a fun exchange!
You got some lovely things from your swap partner.
What a wonderful idea for a swap. Thanks for sharing. Jean
Wow Megan, you truly are bless to have a friend like Cammie. It’s like having Christmas in July. Enjoy.
Hi Megan, isn’t it awesome to receive handmade gifts, I loved everything Cammi made and sent to you. I can only imagine all the wonderful things you made for her too, can’t wait to see what you sent her. Friendship is truly a priceless gift, I consider all of my friends gifts from God.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Very cute stash from one talented lady!
What a great GIBBS box! I like the way Cammi thought outside the box so much!! Enjoy everything she made you.
What awesome stuff. I’m sure you will enjoy it all.
What fantastic” stuff you received. Love all the boxes and buttons!
Some really cute ideas
i just make a blog and i put your botton and is a honor for me if you follow me
btw, nice proyectss
Wow..Cammi you out did yourself! Yup that would have made my day too!
OK – call me silly and out of touch …. but what exactly does “GIBBS” stand for? I googled it with no relevant success and am dying to know. 😉
Those are just gorgeous!!!