So it’s TUESDAY and time for a Tuesday Tutorial…
HOWEVER…today is ALSO the FIRST Day of the CHA Trade Show in Chicago!…. I’m SO excited and plan to post from my iPhone…but…before I left, I recorded THIS video for you!
Today’s Tuesday Tutorial, I’m taking it back to some Cricut Basics and also showing you one of the New Cricut Lite Cartridges! What am I going to see and learn from THIS video you may ask?
Well…Let me Tell you!!!
- How to load up ALL your paper on one Cutting Mat for a ONE Load Multiple layers Cut
- How to use the Fit To Page button on your Cricut Expression with ANY size paper
- How to cut layers that line up every time with your Cricut even when using Fit to Page
- You’ll get to see the new Live Simply Cricut Lite Cartridge
- Use a Zig 2 Way – Squeeze and Roll for adhering your Cricut Layers – even those tiny pieces!
- Put together this cute card with Papertrey Ink Paper and K&Company Carolyn Gavin Paper
- Use Viva Decor Pearl Pens to add pearlized embellishments right onto your paper crafts! (Pearl Pens are available at several online retailers… visit www.Viva-decor.us
Hope you enjoyed! I’ll be checking in through out the week with all that happenings out here in Chicago!!! 🙂
Enjoy the Moments Everyone!