Here is a great video showing how to use one of the new Gypsy updates.
Using multiple pages to layer your projects is such an awesome function to use and really takes your designs to a different level that is so much fun with the Gypsy. I have spent many many hours playing with it and its SO fun!
Anyway, I show you that with this video and how I made these adorable Name Place Cards/Favors for the Thanksgiving meal.
In this Video:
- Cricut Expression
- Stamping Solutions Cartridge
- Tim Holtz Distriss Inks
- Fall In Love – My Mind’s Eye Paper
- Best Occasions Textured Card Stock
- Pop Dots
- Baby Food Jars
- ATG Gun
- Some ribbon if you’d like 😉
- And don’t forget the yummy M&M’s or Reese’s Pieces! 🙂
Enjoy and I’ll have a Paisley Cartridge video up soon too!