Welcome to another Tuesday Tutorial!
Hope you all are having a fabulous week and thank you all again for joining us last weekend for our Ustream! Excited for Friday and the Premier of “Fresh Look Fridays” we will get to that…. for now….
Lets dive into today’s video!
What you’ll see:
- A Child’s Year Cricut Cartridge! (I just LOVE IT!)
- Post It Craft Paper – Love this stuff – 3M actually mailed this to me to “try out” and now I’m HOOKED. Great for the Cricut!
- Martha Stewart Punch Anywhere Punch that I just picked up from Micheal’s Recently
- White Gel Pen for that wonderful Faux Stitching look
- Stampin’ Up Cardstock
- Paper Trey Ink Stamps
- My Little Shoe Box Die Cut Paper
Don’t forget that we have a survey that you can take to be entered for a chance to win a Cricut Cartridge of your choice from the www.Craft-e-Corner.com store! CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY