So I am still following Robyn, but she’s been posting her challenges late in the day, so I am a day behind. That’s ok though, we all got lots going on. Her challenge for Thursday was to do something with the things you Love. This one made me think. I was going through paper, pulling out flowers and butterflies and purple everything and then did a time out. What do I REALLY love? MY KIDS!
So that was that, I made this card using:
- a picture of my kids
- my favorite cut out envelopes on the front of a card from the Plantin School Book Cart. (2 3/4″)
- purple and brown ribbon (always a fav)
- my favorite paper from K&CO. Urban Designer Paper Pack (Card cut at 5 1/2″ using Plantin as well)
- Hugs & Kisses stamp from Paper Trey Ink – Handwritten Notes, LOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVE it!
- and a few Pop Dots that I picked up at the bargain bins at Target
Live it Love it Make it! Have fun!
Oh and I just got the word, Friday’s challenge that you will see tomorrow is try something new…I haven’t used that Bind It All yet…so you guessed it! That’s my new video! yay!! 🙂
I just love these little cards that you make with the envelope on the front. Thanks for the inspiration. I love it!