This video was actually recorded several weeks ago, I’m just now editing it and putting it up on the site. Thanks for checking it out. I also have to apologize because somewhere along the way something happened to sections of this video, so I had to fill in instructions – IF you get confused – Comment on this post and I will help you out. I thought this card was still too cute to leave on the cropping room floor! I hope you think so too!
I know you all can’t wait till we have all videos done with professional lighting, sound and camera – it’s coming SO soon! As you can see by the video I posted earlier today!
In This Video:
- Simply Sweet Cricut Cartridge
- Simple Sweet K& CO Paper Pack
- Stampin’ Up Paper and Ink
- Plantin School Book Tags
- How to use Fit to Page to get the biggest set of multi images on different size papers
- Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots and Spring Flowers (Sizzix Folder)
- My Favorite Zig-Two Way Glue Pen – The one that stays wet longer 😉