Yay for Youtube being back to normal!
Sorry I didn’t get this up last night, but it’s only 11 on Tues! 🙂
This video features two scrapbook pages I had already made using the new Paisley Cricut Cartridge. Then I show you how I layered all of the Cricut pieces together to make an embellishment for the front of this cute card. We also took a Sizziz embossing folder, inked it up and used it in the Cuttlebug Machine. I think you’ll like the fun results if you haven’t seen this before!
- Paisley Cricut Cartridge
- DCWV – Nana’s Kids and Glitter Stack Paper
- Best Occasions (Walmart brand) Metallic Cardstock and Brights Card Stock
- Stampin’ Up Rich Razzleberry (any brand or color you like will be totally fine!)
- Zig 2way glue Squeeze and Roll
- Pop Dots
- Favorite Embossing folder – I used Spring Large Flowers from Sizzix – Did you know you can use them in your Cuttlebug?
- A few brads of your color choice