Today’s Video – Let’s get right to it! I’m using the Close to My Heart Workshop on the Go Sparkle and Shine Kit! LOVE this Thing, You will too – You can shop it at my Close to My Heart Page here and go ahead and be inspired to scrapbook this season!
Today’s Deal: 123 Stampers Bundle a $150 value for only $30.12
Enter today’s Giveaway!
Featuring something VERY Special from ME for today’s extra bonus giveaway and fun shopping goodies for the holidays!
When you shop with Close to My Heart or become one of Megan Elizabeth’s Team members (Precious Gem Crafters) There are some amazing things in store. You’ll learn ALL about a LOT of them as I share my full story on December 12th at 9:30pm eastern time (and yes it will be recorded, but for those there live, you can chat with ME, ask Questions and Win prizes just for being THERE – don’t miss that!)
I have a special bonus giveaway today for this and I also am going to be giving away something not yet talked about or listed – but it will be a 1 year membership to a private new website launching this month. Here’s the thing, anyone who joins My Close to My Heart team will get this bonus membership for FREE as long as you’re a consultant – I can’t WAIT to share more details! I KNOW I have you ALLL intrigued! The biggest questions I get with AboveRubiesStudio.com is “how did you get started?”, “how can I make money crafting/blogging?”, “how do I start a blog?”, “how do you stay motivated?”, “where do you get your inspiration from?” – I’m going to be answering ALL these questions as so many more over the next few months and I really want to give everyone the tools and opportunities to HELP you achieve the life you most desire!
You do not have to belong to ANY kind of home-based business (I won’t make you at all, but I’ll HELP you be successful if you desire it!), you do not have to own a Blog (but I can give you the tools to get started with one if you’re ready!), You do not have to want to sell anything (as a matter of fact I encourage people NOT to be sales people only be a better person!), the Stories and New Site I am going to share with you, is all about encouraging the life YOU desire and being given the tools to get there and get there quickly! So many times we don’t even know where to start, or feel it’s impossible – I am proof it is ALL possible, even when you feel you’re at your lowest, you can overcome and I want to show you how and give you as many tools as you need to live the life you were meant to live!
I asked on Facebook just the other day this question:
Do you dream of changing your life??? What do you feel needs to change in order to LIVE that dream??? Money? kids? Time? Purpose? Please share!!
Here are some of the replies I got:
- Deborah Phelps Bondeson Matthews Well, money wouldn’t hurt-would help to dispel some of the worry about things here-and could move on to other things-but think with me the main thing is fear and not trying-just moving ahead! Now I’m a lady in my early 60’s so the dreams I had when I was younger are gone-but I do think God has something planned for me even now-and am sure that plan is to serve him in a bigger way-and some parts of me are so ready-but then I have to overcome the fear of getting out there and doing!!!
- Whitney Cantrell Time – I wish that there was more time in the day to spend with my family, my 4 boys, and to help others. I am studying to be a nurse and it seems that study time is running my life right now. I keep telling myself only another year and a half and I will be done. Then I can spend the quality time with my family and help those who need it.
- Linda Krenzer Norman My weight. I have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea and the CPAP machine has changed my life! I am sleeping much better and dropping weight that wouldn’t budge before this! Now to keep eating right and exercising!
- Sandi Smith I also need motivation. When my Dad passed away on July 29, I stayed with my Mom for 2 1/2 months to get all the legal stuff done plus spend time with her. Since I’ve been home, my own grief has hit hard and I just want to curl up in bed. My own health issues have made the last four years very difficult but I was starting to step back into life. I seem to have lost that motivation and everything is overwhelming. I started making my Christmas cards but now I don’t care to even touch them.
- Carrie Buettner-Kreber Money. I wish I could volunteer at the local hospital, memory care facility and at my sons school but have to work! If I could just win the lottery!!!! Lol I too wish I could lose weight but know hard work will pay off eventually!
What are some of YOUR Answers? Will you leave it in the comments for me???
Check out whats coming next and you when you Share, Pin, Like the images below you get other entries!
SUPPORT OR MOMS IN BUSINESS SHOP NOW
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
My favorite line of all natural Aloe Based Skin Care Products! You’ll never see water or alcohol as a main ingredient with L’Bri and it has made all the difference in the world for me! Perfect gifts for the cold winter dry skin and heals that sun burned skin up from the summer time! Karlee is even giving away a fantastic moisturizer that I use daily and its fan-freakin-tastic! Karlee is a Mom to one precious little 3 year old girl, hubby to a hard working man and she is the soon to be Aunt of the new baby on the way – supporting her home based business with a product that will change your skin for the better couldn’t be a neater opportunity! Shopping From Novemeber 29 – December 10! You can shop now at Karlee’s website and every order will be applied automatically to Megan’s Party for your credit!!!
Start shopping one of the hottest new trends this holiday season – customized and personal lockets with Origami Owl – haven’t heard of them before? This is a must see for every woman in your life that has meaning to you – even a great link to share with the significant other to say HEY *wink wink nudge nudge* Origami Owl in my jewelry box would be nice! Kim is a sweetheart, wife of an awesome man, Mommy to 4 incredible girls and bonus blessing of a new baby on the way July 2014! Kim and I have much in common and she is someone who came into my life just at the right moment! I couldn’t be more blessed to offer her home-based business to each of you as another fantastic gift-giving idea this season! I know I can NOT WAIT to get my hands on a new locket for when my new family member is born! So. Much. Fun! Bonus giveaways to come on this too! Shopping November 29 – December 10! At check out Make sure you select Megan’s Party Extravaganza for extra credit in the fun – start shopping HERE!
Can’t get enough scrappy goodies and the best thing to shop is the Cricut Cartridges for gifts this year! Absolutely love those completely universal cartridges that I go to for just about everything and the coordinating stamps make me swoon! You all know me so I won’t go into the details, but the reason I started with Close To My Heart is for the Cricut Cartridges and to start a downline team of women who were wanting to change their lives, enjoy crafting more and earn and extra income for their home! To me, that is part of what being a Proverbs 31 woman is all about! CTMH has fantastic values, creates products I can truly get behind (especially since the Megan Elizabeth line is discontinued) and offers an opportunity for Moms to stay at home, craft, teach, and have fun earning a little extra cash on the sides. Joining my team I will personally help you succeed, set goals, train you on unique ways to be seen in this business and much more! SPECIAL Live Event coming December 12, 2013 so mark your calendars and don’t miss that! Get your hands on this stuff NOW and from Nov 29 – December 10 there is going to be a HUGE Giveaway bonus with this fun Black Friday Feature!
See you tomorrow!!! Can’t wait to read your comments, see your likes and shares, your pins and your tweets!!! It’s going to be solo fun and we will see you for SURE on December 12, 2013 at 9:30pm Eastern Time!