Happy Crafting Tutorial Day!
So there has been lots and lots going on in my life right now that I would like to share with you all, I will be sharing more soon – but your prayers and support have been very much appreciated during this very emotional time in my life! I love you all dearly!
I had filmed this tutorial on Friday before heading to Scrapbook Expo Milwaukee and I am pretty excited about using this product! I have used it on scrapbook paper, I have used it on leather, on tiles, it’s just fun! Go ahead and watch!
I am working on finishing up the Inspiration Guide to Printable DIY and Custom Projects – I will have it soon – But I was unable to finish it with the personal things happening right now. I’m sorry – but it will be out soon!
I’m going to list a few things though now just for you!
Let’s get some juices flowing on WHAT to actually print when you have that opportunity with fantastic products like, Square1Masterpiece.com and CraftAttitude.com – Sometimes my greatest “blocks” come from having LIMITLESS possibilities – I don’t want to “waste” or “mess up” my sheets so I don’t print anything and that’s just not cool! Here are a few ideas on getting inspired to actually use printable materials:
- Use favorite family photos to customize just about anything!
- Favorite bands or musicians – do they have logos – print them off and show your support
- School logos and team names – think about teams of your high school, collage student and more….
- What trendy patterns are you into? Mustaches? Chevrons? Google it – You’ll be surprised what you can print!
- When you’re in the store, or shopping online, what things do you think you want to buy? Can you print it instead?
- Think about your favorite brands and google artwork from them (keep copyrights in mind when doing this)
- Reflect on your favorite television shows and see what fun clip art you can find under the images tab of google
- Favorite Bible Verses – Google the verse and click images to see if there is anything pre-made
- Favorite Book Quotes and covers of books
- Think about color schemes that inspire you and make you happy
- I love using websites like iStockPhoto.com, www.behance.net, Pinterest for printable art
It’s just a start – but I am hoping it inspires you to start printing and creating! Please take pics of your projects and tag me on Pinterest or Facebook so I can see them! I would LOVE to see what inspires you and how much it means that you created it for yourself!
Enjoy the Moments!
Oh PS – Here is Jonathan’s Video that I mentioned and I will be posting a special Mother’s Day post on CraftAttitude.com along with lots of other FANTASTIC designers! You will NEED to Check.It.OUT!