Hello my wonderful crafty friends!
I am in a particularly GREAT mood this Tuesday! There are SO many INCREDIBLE unspeakably AWESOME things happening and I want to share them ALL there just IS NOT enough time in the day! Let me bullet a few out before I get to today’s video! It’s SO awesome!
- There is a NEW Product coming out we are announcing June 11th!
- There is a SPECIAL VACATION event I’m hosting October 25-29th out of Tampa, FL you can NOT miss (Sign up Details Coming so get ready to BOOK a flight, you’ll NEED to do it!)
- Megan Elizabeth INK and CHIPBOARD STICKERZ by early next week in shop.AboveRubiesStudio.com
- Online Video Classes and Workshops still being added regularly
- NEW KITS about to be released – VERY awesome exclusive and limited offer kits also. Get them before they sell out!
- A new Partner with Me that I’m so excited about creating an EXCLUSIVE Enjoy The Moments item for YOU
- FREE .svg files that will be released on Friday’s weekly and available for $0.49 in the ARS store ALL the time. Freebie coming THIS Friday!
- LOTS and LOTS and LOTS more, I’m trying to schedule a LIVE Ustream to Celebrate and discuss it all so ALL your questions get answered! There’s a lot of them!
Ok lets get down to today’s Tuesday Tutorial. Do you ever see one photo scrapbook layouts basically on white cardstock in your favorite scrapbook magazines with lots of things going on around just the photo? Do you ever want to create something similar to that but aren’t sure how to?
Well today, we are going to do just that, using ONLY Black and White Paper and a Black and white photo. I’ll be stamping on the scrapbook layout also for my title sentiment using Paper Trey Ink stamp. I think you’re going to really enjoy how simple and beautiful this turns out!
Here is My SPECIAL ALERT SUPER EXCITED video! 🙂
Enjoy the Moments! See you Tomorrow!