A what!?! Yes! This Card is Easy! Yes this card is Interactive! Yes this card is an Easel! Yes this card pops up! Yes this card is for a birthday! Yes you can make it too for any occasion you need a different card idea for!!!
What Was Used:
- Any stamps you want – I used the Birthday Set included with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge Bundle so that I didn’t have to hand cut my shapes!
- Any designer paper and coordinating card stock you want! I used Confetti Wishes Paper Pack (all card stock included except Colonial White)
- You can’t tell me the Shimmer Trim in silver isn’t AWESOME! I adore it! You can get it here….
- Then you just need some coordinating ink – some favorite adhesive like the Glue Glider and a Paper Trimmer and a Scor-Pal or Buddy helps a TON! 🙂
SOOO its really whatever length you have that are less than 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (A2 size card front) but the dotted strips that had “The Party” – “The Wish” – “The Cake” were the length of 3 1/2″ and between 1 3/4″ – 2″ wide…. you can really play with the sizes of this to make it fit what you want it to be….BUT – here’s probably a better measurement guide to what I did
- A2 size card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- White Strip 4″ x 3 1/4″
- 3 Solid Cardstock strips 6″ x 1 3/4″ – Score at 3 1/4″ and at 2″
- 3 pattern papers 3 1/2″ x 1 3/4″
Hope that helps 🙂
I Need Your Input!
Don’t forget 12 Days of Giveaways is COMING!! I NEED to know what’s on YOUR Christmas Wish list or what YOU think would be an awesome gift to GIVE this year! *Does not have to be crafty related!*