This simple and sweet card is easy to put together. The orange and green compliment each other and highlight the cute little giraffe. It’s perfect for any new mother!
1. Score an 8.5″ x 5.5″ piece of card stock in half to create a 4.25″ x 5.5″ card base.
2. Cut a piece of designer paper to 5.25″ x 3.25″ and adhere to the card base.
3. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the card at the base of the designer paper and tie into a bow.
4. Cut a scalloped circle and circle out at 2.25″ and 1.75″ respectively.
5. Stamp a giraffe image onto the 1.75″ circle and color in as desired.
6. Adhere the circle onto the scalloped circle.
7. Place a pop dot underneath the layered scalloped circle and adhere to the card.
8. Stamp your sentiment onto the card.
What you’ll need –
- Designer Paper – My Minds Eye Home Glitter Paper Pack
- Orange Cardstock
- 5/8″ Green Grosgrain Ribbon
- Scalloped circle and circle cut from the Storybook Font cricut cartridge
- Giraffe Stamp – Mindy’s Zoo clear stamp set
- Little One Stamp – Mixed Messages from Papertreyink