Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are doing awesome! Last weeks card on using Rub ons on the card – quickly inspired the using Stickers on your cards to make VERY quick cards. I don’t think under 5 minutes is any quicker and cuter for a card to say hello, congratulations, thinking of you, or anything else! I really like using Viva Decor Pens for that 3D or “heat embossed” look for the Stitching. Viva Decor Pens can also be used with stencils to give a really beautiful heat embossed raised look too.
Anyway, Enjoy this short video and Card for some more basically simple inspiration!!! 🙂
Changes at Club Ruby Designers and NEW KITS NOW AVAILABLE!
Club Ruby Designers IS reopening and we have made some GREAT Changes! Like becoming a Club Ruby Advantage Member for ONLY $7.00 a month and Getting your OWN FREE Profile to share your creations with the world! CHECK IT OUT! 🙂 New exclusive Kits available NOW for April to Members too! So cute! Check it out HERE! 🙂
Club Ruby Design Team Open Call
That is RIGHT! In case you haven’t heard, Club Ruby has reopened and IS ASKING FOR YOUR TALENT!!!
We are refreshing and Adding to our INCREDIBLY talented Design Team and would LOVE to have you apply!!! Interested? YAY! I can’t wait to see your work!!! Here is what you need to do!
Club Ruby Designers Post:
Running now thru April 11 – we are adding to our fabulous Design Team at Club Ruby….AND WE WANT YOU!
Being a Club Ruby Design Team member means that you:
-Are the first to get the Club Ruby kit every month. You get to see all the scrap goodness before everyone else!
-Get a chance to showcase your creativity in Club Ruby’s fast-growing and talented community of papercrafters.
-Provide input and feedback on upcoming Club Ruby projects, Challenges, etc. All ideas are welcome and appreciated. Be heard!
As a Club Ruby Design Team member you will:
-Use the Club Ruby kit sent to you (for free!) on a monthly basis to complete and upload to Club Ruby Designers 4-5 projects with clear pictures & tutorials.
-Complete all challenges posted by Cindy and Britten – an average of two per month.
– Journal, comment, post in the forum and actively participate overall in the growing Club Ruby Community.
– Provide input, feedback and designs on an “as needed” basis for Megan and Club Ruby (for example: projects/ideas needed for Challenges, upcoming DVD’s, etc)
Here’s what you need to be considered for a position on the Club Ruby Design Team:
– All applicants must be a member of Club Ruby. Free members and new members are welcome. Just make sure you have completed a full profile on Club Ruby Designers before submitting your DT application.
– Applicants must submit 3 original projects not previously published or posted anywhere (Club Ruby, a message board, blog, online magazine, or in print, etc). We want to see your super fresh ideas!
- One project should be a card, one should be a layout with pictures and one is a papercraft of your choice (a second layout, 3-D project, home décor item, etc) using the theme “All About Me”.
- Use the “All About Me” project to, well, tell us all about YOU! We want to get to know you – the scrappy parts and the not-so-scrappy parts!
- Complete a tutorial with pictures and step-by-step, written instructions for any ONE of the above projects.
Design Team Applications with all of the completed requirements must be received via email by Monday, April 11 at NOON est to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send only DT applications to this email. Any questions regarding any of the above should be directed to:
email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see what you’ve got Club Ruby-ers!!!
Now…go scrap something!
Megan, Britten and Cindy
Club Ruby Designers
Really cute card, love that bird, soooo cute, tfs.
the board that you are working on…where did you get it? Michaels doesn’t have anything like that. thanks.
cute card. thanks for info on design team.
Very cute card and it only took a couple of minutes
Love the card! Cute, simple and quick – works in my my schedule.
Love the card, how cute is that bird.
What a cute card Want to get some of those felties. Really, realy adorable. Thanks, Megan.
A very cute card! I love the colors! – – Thanks for the inspiration!!
That was so easy and cute! I loved it and it was certainly inspirational.
Love how little time it took to make this cute card.
Love the card it is beautiful. TFS! email@example.com
Really cute card (and so quickly made, too ).
Cute card! I have to get some of those viva decor pens because every time you make something with them, I luv it!!! Great nails too!! 🙂
LOVE, just LOVE this card with the Woolies. I have never seen woolies before so now will be keeping an eye out for them at my local craft stores! Just a fast, easy and way cute card!
Very nice card fery quick and easy love that.
OH MY THAT IS SO STINKIN’ CUTE CUTE CUTE. LOVE THE COLORS ALSO.
That is such an adorable card Megan! I LOVE it! 🙂
Very Pretty Card TFS
I love how simple and cute this card is. I think the bird is adorable!
I loved this card! What color was that blue Viva Decor Pen?
You don’t play fair. You make everything look so easy and effortless. Love this card. It’s one of the cutest cards I have seen in a long time.
The felt just adds another dimension. Thanks for the simple idea:)
What a darling fast card. Love it.
a cute card!
quick and adorable card!!!
Love the card, & wouldn’t have beleived that card was made in minutes!!! You rock girl!!! TFS