Hey everyone we are very sorry to announce that the Ustream event for tonight is not going to happen. Unfortunately Megan has a migraine and just can’t make it tonight.
But we still wanted to share some prizes with you. Post a comment below and we will pick winners at random. Leave your comment by 10pm EST on Monday to be included. The winners will be posted here on Tuesday afternoon.
We want to share with you the things we were going to talk about tonight. We will be giving you more details of these things through the week.
1) Club Ruby Designers is expanding their membership and will open for a limited number of new subscribers, Oct. 28, 2010. Membership will be accept on a first come first serve basis. If you are already on the wait list, we will be sending you a reminder e-mail during that week. If you would like to be added to the wait list now, you can go to: www.clubrubydesigners.com/notify
2)There is going to be a new DVD that will be released just in time for the holidays!! This first DVD will be 123 Stamp! This great DVD will include many amazing things you will want in your crafting library, including pigment vs. dye based ink information, types of stamps available on the market and the differences between them, 9 unique techinques that every stamper should know to personalize and make your projects look professional, and other great tips and tricks. Additionally there will be another DVD announcement coming very soon.
3)October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and someone who is near and dear to ClubRubyDesigners is fighting her battle with Breast Cancer. Our ClubRubyDesign Team decided to share their great love of papercrafting and their hearts and show their support for Monique, who was a ClubRubyDesigner’s Master Designer. To help all of you to show your support for the people battling this disease and help find a cure, we are going to be posting some Breast Cancer support related crafting project ideas as well as host some challenges and giveaways all with our love and support of Monique and all the other people in our lives battling Breast Cancer.
4)We will posting a short video this week telling you all about our fun trip to the Ranger Ink Warehouse sale and other fun updates. So, make sure you check back later this week!!
Now for the great prizes:
First: A Club Ruby FULL October kit! Featuring Graphic 45 and My Minds Eye halloween papers. Also includes a fun embellishment kit with lots of great goodies. Winner of this kit will receive ONE FREE MONTH at ClubRubyDesigners.com
Second: A Club Ruby FULL September kit! Featuring Sassafrass Lass papers and coordinating embellishments. Winner of this pack will also receive ONE FREE MONTH at ClubRubyDesigners.com
Third: In celebration of our great finds at the Ranger Warehouse Sale AND because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month… we are going to give the winner at Big and Juicy PINK ink pad. Also for you to have fun with, we are including a ClubRubyDesigners Embellishment pack which includes fun Die Cuts, a Viva Decor Glass Effects Gel, flowers and more!!
Here are the RULES!
- In order to win you must comment ONCE and ONLY ONCE on THIS Blog Post!
- Make sure that you give a correct email address to contact you with if you happen to be the winner!
- You MUST respond to the e-mail you receive, if you win, within 7 business days with your shipping address.
- Make sure you commented by Monday October 4th at 10:00pm EST to enter!
- Tell your friends!!!
- Enter your email address to Subscribe to AboveRubiesStudio.com for more updates and GREATNESS!!!!!!