I made this card this afternoon and I think it turned out really cute for just “throwing” it together. Not that the person receiving it doesn’t deserve much more than calling something “thrown together”, but I think it’s REALLY cute for the time I had to get myself together to get something in the mail! I just really needed a quick note to put in with something…so I made this card:
Supplies used you ask? Well I’ll tell ya!
- White Gel Pen for outter “stitches”
- Sassafrass Lass stickers (do not know the name for sure – I THINK they are from the Sassafrass Marmalade collection though)
- Pop dots (Foam Dimensionals, 3d Dots, Zots, whatever your fancy!)
- White Vinyl Thickers – I really adore thickers for quick easy use – they are so pretty and come in such varieties!
- Blue Shimmer Cardstock from Couture Cardstock (card base)
- Red Shimmery Vellum from Couture Cardstock (face of card)
So that’s it – so easy and looks super cute 🙂
(click images to enlarge if you’d like!)
Alright – that’s it for today 🙂
Monday will be even more fun when I post the projects that I made for customcrops.com and Tuesday will have a new video as always every week at AboveRubiesStudio.com 🙂