This guide will help you prevent ripping and tearing your expensive designer paper and get the cut right, the first time!
In addition to helpful tips and tricks, this guide has been updated to include over 500 pre-determined cut settings on a wide variety of the most popular paper brands, fabrics and other materials. Simply look up your paper brand and type and instantly know which cut settings you should use, including:
- Shape Type (basic or intricate)
- Shape Size
- Blade Type
- Blade Depth
Option 1: Download the FREE Online Version!
Download the guide right to your computer from our website, for free! Just click one of the links below and get exclusive benefits from Above Rubies Studio that are only for “Backstage” subscribers and Facebook fans.
* UPDATED as of November 17th, 2010! *
- Become a Backstage Subscriber to Download the Cricut Cutting Guide for free!
- Like us on Facebook and pick it up in the Photo Albums for easy sharing!
Option 2: There’s an App for the Cricut Cutting Guide!
To help with the cost of having these apps developed and maintaining them, they aren’t free but are available for a low price. By purchasing the app, you are supporting Above Rubies Studio and the many free resources available with more to come!
- Available on iTunes and the Android Market
- Updated version of the guide with over 500 cuts
- Sorted alphabetically
- Search for your paper brand
- Add your own unlimited amount of custom cut settings
If you would like to be notified when updates to the Cricut Cutting Guide are available, become an Above Rubies Studio “Backstage” Subscriber and you’ll be one of the first to know.