Resources Offered for 31 Day She Makes Her Life Journey
This is just another way to offer items that I personally use and have found to help me support my journey. Feel free to use as many of as few that are in alignment for you! Some are affiliate links, all the Downloads are gifted as part of the 31 Day She Makes Her Life Journey!
This is something you may want to check with your health care professional on whether Vitamins or Minerals will help support you better.
A few things that I have found personally that have helped me sleep better, focus more fully and function at better physical capacities are using vitamins, minerals and protein!
My on hand MultiVitamin that was recommended to me by my health coach is NOW BRAND True Balance. This is more cost effect for most and maybe worth exploring with a health care provider yourself.
*This is NOT medical advice, nor is this meant to diagnose, cure or treat anything you maybe experiencing. Please seek out professional medical or health care providers if you have questions. I can also recommend a health coach if you have interest in this area.*
Daily 3 Worksheet:
Habit Tracking Worksheet:
One of the big resources I personally use during my 31 Days is the Bible, specifically Proverbs. Any Bible you have is just fine, I do typically recommend NIV or NKJV and a favorite Study Bible of mine currently is called The Jesus Bible. You can download it Free with the YouVersion Bible App.
I sent these out, but I know some may want to purchase additional Journals or give as gifts, Here is the Daily Grace Co 31 Day Journal.
Well you asked for a playlist, so I brought it! LOL
Here is a complete and abundant playlist of songs that are quite the genre mixes to encourage, inspire and support in the 31 Day Journey!
- This Is Me ~ The Greatest Showman
- Stronger ~ Kelly Clarkson
- Fight Song Rachel Platten & I’ll Be There for You ~ The Rembrandt’s
- Connection ~ One Republic & Rainbow Connection Maddie Poppe
- Let Love Lead ~ Terrian & Soldier of Love Donny Osmond
- You’ve Got A Friend In Me ~ Randy Newman & Authenticity Tiffany Alvord
- Don’t Stop Believing ~ Journey
- Follow Your Arrow ~ Kacey Musgraves
- Perfect Day ~ Hoku
- A Million Dreams ~ Greatest Showman P!nk
- Jailbreak, Going Free ~ Vertical Church
- Good Day ~ The Click Five
- Journey to the Past ~ Anastasia
- Rejoice In The Lord & Little By Little Ron Hamilton
- Shine A Light ~ Elevation Worship
- Unwritten ~ Natasha Benningfield
- Oceans & You Make Me Brave ~ Anthem Lights Caleb & Kelsey (I HIGHLY recommend just turning on Anthem Lights Playlists!)
- Uncharted ~ Sara Bareilles
- Be Thou My Vision Medley ~ Anthem Lights
- Every Good Thing ~ The Afters
- Brave ~ Sara Bareilles
- How Can It Be ~ Lauren Daigle
- You Are More ~ Tenth Avenue North
- Stand By You ~ Rachel Platten
- Dream Big ~ Emily Shackleton & Let It Go ~ Frozen
- Patience ~ Chris Cornell
- I’ve Got a New Attitude ~ Patti Labelle
- When You Believe ~ Mariah Carrey & Whitney Houston
- Turn Turn Turn ~ The Byrds
- Seasons of Love ~ Donny Osmond
- Good Life ~ OneRepublic
Bonus Songs That I Just Love!
- Say What You Need ~ John Mayer
- Getcha Head In the Game ~ Zac Efron
- Rewrite the Stars ~ Zac Efron & Zendya
- Hey Look Ma I Made It ~ Panic! At the Disco
- Dream On ~ Aerosmith
- Nobody’s Perfect ~ Hannah Montana
- Bless the Broken Road ~ Rascal Flatts
- Shallow ~ Lady Gaga Bradley Cooper
- Shut Up And Dance ~ Walk the Moon
- High Hopes ~ Panic! At the Disco
- Defying Gravity ~ Wicked
- The Middle ~ Jimmy Eat World
- This Is The Moment ~ Donny Osmond
Now is the opportunity to work 1:1 with Megan to dig deeper and use creativity to transform your life. Megan will work with you to identify underlying beliefs that no longer serve you, empower you to take actions that align with your desires and even go deeper in a more personal way to connect and create a life you love!