Your subscription is confirmed!
Thank you so much for becoming a VIP Member of AboveRubiesStudio.com!
With this membership you will receive:
- Exclusive Member Content and Videos
- Great Tip, Tricks and Ideas
- A few inside secrets
- Exclusive Members only offers and specials
- Updates when new posts come out so you don’t miss a beat
- Several emails on creating your own successful creative business, online or in community
- Fun with other crafters and so much more….
All of this over the next few weeks, months and years
to come! 🙂
I’m here for you!
If there is ever anything that you’re struggling with or want to see in general – just let me know! I love member requests and do my best to create videos specifically to needs as I can! Just let me know about it!!! I’m just so excited to create along side you! There is nothing like scrapbooking or crafting with a friend – and though I may not be able to sit in your craft room with you – I certainly can be your online pal! 🙂
The Cricut Cutting Guide
Lets get you started with the Cricut Cutting Guide. This
tool is invaluable to most Cricut users as it saves time,
energy and MONEY!
Deciding what speed, pressure and depth to your Cricut’s
blade to can be such an annoying task and really can drive
you bonkers (especially when you just want to make a quick
Never fear, the Cricut Cutting Guide is here! You’ll want
to keep this at your finger tips and referring to it often
when using your Cricut so that you don’t tear, rip or waste
your cutting materials again!
— Option 1: Download the Cricut Cutting Guide —
The best part is that it doesn’t cost a thing (and no
catch, I promise)! You can download the latest version right
now from our website using this link:
Download the Cricut Cutting Guide
— Option 2: Get the Cricut Cutting Guide App —
The Cricut Cutting Guide is on the iPhone and iPod Touch!
The official Cricut Cutting Guide is available in the iTunes
store… Just search for “Cricut Cutting Guide” on your
iPhone or iPod Touch or in iTunes. You can also use this
link to the page on the iTunes website:
Goto the Cricut Cutting Guide iTunes Page
Popular Posts and Videos:
With more than 500 videos to share with you and over 1,500 posts at AboveRubiesStudio, there is HOURS of education, creations and tutorials at your fingertips! Let’s take a look at a few of the popular ones that are searched for regularly and get you started now!
My 15 Most Popular Videos:
- Making Personalized Name Plates with your Cricut and Vinyl
- How to Use your SMASH Book
- How to Make Rolled Paper Roses
- 8×8 Scrapbook Layouts
- How to Master Your Cricut Gypsy
- How to Reuse/Refurbish Your Die Cut (Cricut, eClips, Silhouette) Cutting Mats
- How to Make Stamps with your Cricut Expression
- Cricut Imagine Review
- How to Make a 3D Window Pop Up Card
- How to Cover Chipboard Shapes Perfectly
- How to Make Your OWN Smash Book and Use the Bind It All
- How to Create Sketches for Scrapbook Layouts and Cards
- How to Transfer Vinyl with Blue Painters Tape
- Tour of my Craft Space
- How to Make Rosettes and Stitch on Paper
You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel where I upload at LEAST one video per week, but I strive to do three a week! That’s a TON to watch
I would love to share more about myself and why I started Above Rubies Studio – you can read about me here at the About Me Page if you’d like!