Today IS May 1st so before I give you the 411 on Today’s Tuesday Tutorial and Product Comparisons, I Have a little UPDATE Video so you can see what is going on! First of all Happy May! Its National Scrapbook Month, I have a new Product Release, We have Classes and Workshops READY, May 18th is my Birthday ! We have just TONS Happenin SOOO EXCITED! Take a look at this video and get more Details Below!
Can’t WAIT to see you on Saturday for what you create to Make Someone’s Day!
Here is Today’s Tutorial:
There are MANY questions out there about the many different kinds of Markers on the Market and I’m hoping to “break a few” down for you in this video and give my honest opinions on what may work for you! I know this is a LONG Tuesday Tutorial, BUT – It’s also an awesome one too!
In this Tuesday Tutorial You’ll See:
- Megan Elizabeth Black and White Kit
- Copic Markers and Their Basic How Tos on Acrylic
- Spectrum Noir Markers and their awesome uses as a New Alcohol Based Ink Marker (Comparison to Copics)
- StazOn Ink Workstation – Ink Wells that are pretty nifty for coloring and custom colors
- Bic Mark It Markers – Great for scrapbooking and journaling see how these pair up to Copic and Spectrum Noirs.
- Viva Decor Perlen Magic Pens
Lots of Talk – but Lots of Info – I really hope it helps you decide what Level you want to take your coloring to and choose the markers that are best for you!
Also You can get your FIRST FREE Video of What Britten created with the Black and White Kit right HERE
We also have several Downloadable Printable Workshops available right now on other projects done by our Instructors:
Learn how to:
- Create an Autograph Frame for a Wedding, Shower or Anniversary
- Create an Entire Stationary Box Set that is totally custom to your event, a great gift for teachers, bridesmaids, the new bride and many other uses
- Create a Fancy Folding Mini Album a very unique and beautiful design, especially with this Black and White Elegant Kit.
- Create a Gift Bag customized and personalized for your event. This one especially is wonderful for a Beautiful DIY Wedding Gift.
Enjoy the Moments everyone! Lots and LOTS more coming! Hope you enjoy!