Happy New Year my PRECIOUS Friends!
How thankful I am you are here and that we get to celebrate an ALL NEW YEAR together! I actually wanted to do a Long post filled with all the joys and blessings of this year – filled with a story of what 2014 looked like – instead – I’m going to do that in a fun little video after our special bit of news – – –
I have a LOT of news to fill you up with and PUMP you up for your new year – so pay attention – I’ll be quick!
1) I am doing a FREE 30 minute New Year New You workshop New Year’s Day at 9:30pm EST It’s just what you need to start the New Year off right and I’m excited to share how it all starts with your thinking and your vision and FINDING what that looks like! Join that FREE at Livestream! https://new.livestream.com/accounts/5282296/Dreamscomestrue
2) An all new 30 day challenge will start January 5th with http://ByMeganElizabeth.com and that was SOOOO powerful in September – we are taking it even further in 2015! This 30 days is for MEMBERS of ByMeganElizabeth ONLY and open enrollment is closing soon – this is one of your last opportunities to join, find purpose, balance and achievement in the desires you want!
3) Let’s create an ALL NEW 2015 custom, personalized DIY calendars!!! I teamed up with Katina Martinez as she creates a 12 Page DIY Calendar – You can see Katina’s post – HERE at http://www.lovinglifeslittleblessings.com Join the mailing list for updates and exclusive information – this is a VERY Crafty workshop that I know you’re going to have so much fun with! I get to create for February, April, June, August, October, and December!
Follow along with us and post your calendars or ideas for pages you would like to see on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest and use #LovingHomemadeCalendars @katina_martinez & @ByMeganE
That video I was talking about – You’ll see it after you join us for the New Year workshop!
But – before that happens – would you leave a comment with ONE thing you’re thankful for from 2014! What about one thing you learned? Or one thing you are excited to change!!
My Top 14 Events and Blessings of 2014:
- Birth of Gradyn Everet
- Another year of Valley Christian School for My Kids
- Another year of lessons and reminders of ALL God has done and does for us
- Visits to PA to see my family
- Amazing growth and changes for incredible women with ByMeganElizabeth.com
- Earning the Hawaii Trip with Close to My Heart
- Growing an INCREDIBLE Precious Gems team
- The blessing of being signed with AMTC
- Jena and Bensen learning so much and softening hearts towards incredible character
- The health gift of really starting to use Essential Oils and what it has done for use and so many others we love
- New Camera and Microphone (silly but was really exciting for me this year)
- Friendships that deepen and clarity on what is important
- Being able to give more to my church family this year than last year
- LIFE = Every Moment – Every Trial – Every Blessing – Every Miracle = THANKFUL!
New Year means NEW starts – but don’t be like 95% of those who start out with intentions of a New Years resolution or goals and don’t follow through – let me help build you up with the necessary tools, skills and tech support you need to succeed! Let’s ROCK 2015!!!!
Enjoy the Moments!