Hey Everyone! Today I tried several new things to create this quick and cute card! I think you may learn a thing or two – I know I learned by doing today, so hopefully that will be the case for you, if not, hopefully you’ll get some inspiration to try something or somethings new yourself! Share what you learned by just trying! 🙂
In this video:
- Provo Craft Cricut Cuttables Stencil Material
- Kraft Cardstock
- My Minds Eye Home Collection Paper
- White Gel Pen
- Ranger Wood Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun Tool
- Stamping Solutions Cricut Cartridge
- Couture Cardstock Vellum
- Fair Maiden Stamps from Sassafrass Lass
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
**A “Step” I missed in this – is releasing the Distress Embossing Crystals. When you finish heat embossing and the powder cools – you need to run your fingers over the embossing to “release” some of the excess that doesn’t melt on purpose to give you that distressed look. Sorry I missed that!!!!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!