Happy Tuesday Tutorial Day and Welcome to our next Mini-Series!
This is a 7 week Mini Series with Britten Linn and myself sharing with you all kinds of DIY Jewelry. This is perfect timing for the holidays as DIY jewelry is great to make custom and personalized gifts for friends, family, teachers, and so much more.
In this first Lesson we are going to share with you all the things you need for DIY Jewelry.
We do have a limited amount of packages available that you can get for $19.99 i the AboveRubiesStudio.com store HERE while supplies last.
We also share all the other “goodies” that will help you with DIY Jewelry success.
We will answer questions like:
- What kind of adhesive do I need for making my own jewelry?
- How do I seal paper craft jewelry?
- How do I attach jewelry findings?
- How do I put names or custom images on jewelry?
- There is a lot to come in this several week series and I know you’ll love it!
Don’t forget supplies are very limited for these DIY Jewelry Package. Only at shop.AboveRubiesStudio.com