Welcome to Above Rubies Studio! I am so glad you’re here! I have so much to share with you, there is so much here with over 700 videos and getting to be over 1,200 posts, I wanted to help you through some of what’s here so you aren’t overwhelmed! Let me try to help you out!
I would love to share more about myself and why I started Above Rubies Studio – you can read about me here at the About Me Page if you’d like! You can also get started shopping to fill your craft room at http://AboveRubies.ctmh.com or just JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP NOW at http://LifeAboveRubies.com
First thing I recommend is sign up for the BackStage pass so you don’t miss a thing! With a backstage pass you get the Cricut Cutting Guide for FREE which is awesome! (You can get that here and learn more below!)
The number one reason Cricut users have come to AboveRubiesStudio.com! With over 550 Settings of Blade Depth, Speed and Pressure for any kind of paper and material you can cut in your Cricut! You can get your free download HERE!
The other option is to get the actual booklet in the ARS Store! SOLD OUT!!!
I love providing LOTS of free downloads, so you can visit the FREEBIES Section of the Blog and check back with it often, because its updated a lot and I’m sure you will enjoy what is there and what’s to come.
What’s next? Well I highly recommend you come “Like” and follow me over on Facebook.com/FollowAboveRubies – there’s several reasons, I share a little bit more about ME there, I also give sneak peaks and photos of projects I’m working on, and do fun giveaways and all kinds of great stuff – its just a fun place to be!
You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel where I upload at LEAST one video per week, but I strive to do three a week! That’s a TON to watch – now over the past 3 years, there have been lots of popular videos, but according to YouTube and Google Analytics, these are the videos my followers have ranked my top 15! (Some are honestly embarrassing to me because they are like my first ever videos and I didn’t know what I was doing, BUT, the information is def still stop notch!
- Making Personalized Name Plates with your Cricut and Vinyl
- How to Use your SMASH Book
- How to Make Rolled Paper Roses
- 8×8 Scrapbook Layouts
- How to Master Your Cricut Gypsy
- How to Reuse/Refurbish Your Die Cut (Cricut, eClips, Silhouette) Cutting Mats
- How to Make Stamps with your Cricut Expression
- Cricut Imagine Review
- How to Make a 3D Window Pop Up Card
- How to Cover Chipboard Shapes Perfectly
- How to Make Your OWN Smash Book and Use the Bind It All
- How to Create Sketches for Scrapbook Layouts and Cards
- How to Transfer Vinyl with Blue Painters Tape
- Tour of my Craft Space
- How to Make Rosettes and Stitch on Paper
Weekly Video Lists:
- Tuesday Tutorials (Weekly Tutorials about Scrapbooking, Cardmaking and Various Products)
- CTO: Check This Out Wednesdays (Simple Product Reviews and Things You Must See!)
- TNT: Tip and Trick Thursdays (Exploding with Tips and Ideas that will Inspire You)
- Fresh Look Fridays (Scrapbooking’s Hottest Product News and Review Show
- Enjoying Life’s Moments
- Cricut Expression 2 Mini Series
- Live and Recorded Ustream Shows
And if the Youtube Channel and Website aren’t enough, you can always bring me home with one of my DVDs for hours more of Inspiration and Fun!
Overall I just hope you have a ton of fun following this blog and enjoying the moments with me! Create things that inspire you and encourage others and tell your story! That’s what this is all about!
Enjoy the Moments!