Join me, Megan Elizabeth, in this exciting new home decor project - I am so happy to introduce my first full length online class - with over 2 hours worth of tips and techinques to make beautiful Home Decor Frames that will speak your personal style and are perfect for beautifully displaying for the holidays, your family or personal goals or for any occasion!
What You Get
- Live Q&A Chat sessions during the airing of the Initial Class
- 2 Hours of in-depth video instructions!
- You'll be inspired by 8 Fabulous Tips, Tricks and Techniques Like:
Easy Glimmer Misting, Fun Ways to Use your Heat Gun (Besides Embossing), Easy Letter Placements, DIY Embellishments, Unique ways to use ribbon and more!
- You'll take a drab everyday picture frame to a FAB project you'll look at everyday!
- You will learn easy tips and tricks with your favorite Die-Cutting Machines (but the machine is not required to play along)!
- You'll receive several printable design downloads to create lots of fun designs with
- A specific supplies list for the class as well as alternative items to create these projects on any budget with whatever you have in your craft rooms already!
- Supply List
- Lifetime access to all videos, downloads and class material!
- Q&A Forum for the class to ask specific questions and share your finished projects!
- Class begins on December 15th, 2011
- As a registered student, you can access the class videos, downloads, templates, fonts, etc at anytime after the air date (December 15th)!
- Take class at your own pace and watch whenever is convenient
Class Supplies & Materials
- On December 1st, you will get an email with your special online access information to get all of the class materials, designs templates, fonts, downloads, etc.